Following recent retirements Hamelin Trust are currently seeking additional voluntary trustees to join our Board of Trustees – in particular we are currently looking for a person who has a financial background.
All trustees are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and need to provide two satisfactory references in line with our registration with Ofsted and Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Trustees are encouraged to play an active role within the continued and ongoing development of the organisation. The Board meet every month with the exceptions of August and December. Trustees will visit the different services and projects within the Trust to learn about the work that is being done and to get to know the staff and volunteers.
Trustees are expected to:
- Act in the best interests of Hamelin Trust
- Obey Hamelin Trust’s constitution and decisions taken under it
- Be diligent, careful and well informed about the affairs of Hamelin Trust and use any special skills or experience you possess
We are looking for people with a variety of skills and expertise in the following areas to join our Board of Trustees:
- Legal experience
- Accountancy experience
- Human Resources experience
- Commerce experience
- Marketing and Public Relations experience
- Social Care experience
- Knowledge of safeguarding and experience to working with children an/or vulnerable adults would be very useful
If you are interested in joining our Board of Trustees please send your CV to Steve Fisher, Chief Executive, Hamelin Trust, 19 Radford Crescent, Billericay, Essex CM12 0DU
For information about the role of Trustee at Hamelin Trust please download the role description here